1. Her 1997 inaugural gown.
2. The green dress she wore to the 1997 Grammys.
Yes, Hillary Clinton attended the Grammys and won the award for Best Spoken Word Album.
4. At the CFDA awards in 2002 with the man himself.
ODLR and Hill are BFFs. (I like to imagine.)
5. On Nelson Mandela’s 85th birthday in 2003.
In leopard print. I repeat, Hillary Clinton wearing leopard print.
6. At the Glamour Women of the Year Awards.
Striking a grand pose.
8. At her daughter Chelsea’s 2010 wedding. In ombré, florals, and shoulder flounces.
It was a lot of look.
9. At the Kennedy Center Honors Gala in 2010.
One word: décolletage.
10. And again at the same event in 2011.
11. And at the Kennedy Center Honors Gala once more, for good measure, in 2012.
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.