2k12 was a wildly fruitful and artistic year for James Franco!
No need to applaud YET, guys. Let’s hear about his successes first!
2. He sold his fictionalized memoir, “Actors Anonymous,” to Amazon!
The literary opus will be about his experiences as an actor and grad student.
3. He signed on to play Robert Mapplethorpe, known for his boundary-pushing (and dildo-featuring) photography.
6. He curated an art exhibition called “Rebel.”
It was inspired by Rebel Without a Cause and includes his own work.
9. He debuted his Motown-inspired spoken word band, “Daddy.”
10. Smokey Robinson collaborated with him on one of his tracks!
12. He began his new column for Playboy, “Francophile.”
14. He directed an R.E.M. video starring Lindsay Lohan.
But don’t get too blown away yet, y’all!
“I’m comin’ at YOU, 2013!”
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️