1. Macaulay Culkin’s art as part of the 3MB Collective is currently on display in New York. Here are some of his dynamic paintings.
2. Jerry and Kramer as nude models on the set of Wheel of Fortune:
3. E.T., Waldo, and The Devil attending a “KoЯn” concert:
4. A mislabeled painting of Luigi holding a golden goblet:
5. Mario wandering through a dark, post-expressionist landscape while Jean Michel Basquiat, a sniper, and JonBenet Ramsey roost above:
6. Kurt Cobain as a hacker:
7. A bar on fire, its patrons unconcerned:
8. The Death Star, an upside-down Macaulay Culkin cubist head, and a Steven Tyler doppelganger hang above a barren landscape of broken amusement park rides. The mysteries of the jungle rest in the background:
9. A sad, broken carousel:
10. Luigi pitching a fireball, while a disembodied mummy head and an audience of milk observe:
11. Bazooka Joe and Mario Cantone bathing in the Ark of the Covenant while engaged in virtual battle:
Lowbrow culture infused with high art? Video games and broken carousels? Nostalgia? Milk and goblets of blood? Nirvana and KoRn?
See Macaulay’s paintings yourself at Le Poisson Rouge! The show runs until December 15, 2012.
17. He might even draw you a picture.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂