1. “Beer Bread” - just add beer and butter!
Larry The Cable Guy is ALWAYS a trustworthy food endorsement.
2. Entire breakfasts
What better way to start your day than with $1 scrambled eggs with hash browns and pork sausage links? Major DEAL.
3. Chunk Ham
4. Fish and cheese sandwich
Would definitely try the controversial fish ‘n’ cheese pairing in frozen sandwich form.
5. Cocktail Smoked Oysters
Solid seafood is hard to come by in suburban Utah, where this dollar store is located. Would try this in times of seafood need.
6. Lobster spread with cognac
Recession special fine dining. Would try this in times of major self-loathing.
7. …and shrimp spread, from the same illustrious folks
8. Wyler’s Authentic Italian Ices
Wyler: definitely an authentic Italian name. Would try because Otter Pops are awesome.
9. Nacho cheese
Big tub of bright orange, questionable cheese - I’m actually pretty sure I’d enjoy this.
11. Chicken-flavored snack crackers
Try with nacho cheese or lobster cognac spread.
12. All natural french fried onions
I don’t know what this means. This product confuses me.
13. Dumplings & Chicken
Still confused here.
14. Sugar free parfaits
15. Luncheon Loaf
For a ‘fitting lifestyle,’ of course. Would try because BACON GRILL.
16. Beef flavored rice/vermicelli mix
Vermicelli does not appear to be pictured. Would try this to figure out where the vermicelli is.
17. Frozen packs of chicken drumsticks
18. Frozen pork filets, right next door
19. Vienna Sausage, from the people who brought you “Potted Meat”
20. Brown gravy mix, by “Chef Swagger’s Kitchen”
This looks very promising - who could resist the charms of Chef Swagger?
21. Canned German potato salad
22. Single-serving snack sausage
Not sure if human food or dog food.
23. Pre-packaged cheeseburgers
Seems like a better bet than cheeseburger in a can, which also exists. Would try.
And conveniently right next to the food aisles, you can pick up industrial cleaners for your engine!
All photos taken in an Orem, UT Dollar Tree.
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 73 people, officials say. 150 people are still missing.
- Turkish forces have launched an offensive to help Syrian rebels take the border town of Jarabulus from ISIS and keep it out of Kurdish hands.
- And Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York." He isn't.