1. “Beer Bread” - just add beer and butter!
Larry The Cable Guy is ALWAYS a trustworthy food endorsement.
2. Entire breakfasts
What better way to start your day than with $1 scrambled eggs with hash browns and pork sausage links? Major DEAL.
3. Chunk Ham
4. Fish and cheese sandwich
Would definitely try the controversial fish ‘n’ cheese pairing in frozen sandwich form.
5. Cocktail Smoked Oysters
Solid seafood is hard to come by in suburban Utah, where this dollar store is located. Would try this in times of seafood need.
6. Lobster spread with cognac
Recession special fine dining. Would try this in times of major self-loathing.
7. …and shrimp spread, from the same illustrious folks
8. Wyler’s Authentic Italian Ices
Wyler: definitely an authentic Italian name. Would try because Otter Pops are awesome.
9. Nacho cheese
Big tub of bright orange, questionable cheese - I’m actually pretty sure I’d enjoy this.
11. Chicken-flavored snack crackers
Try with nacho cheese or lobster cognac spread.
12. All natural french fried onions
I don’t know what this means. This product confuses me.
13. Dumplings & Chicken
Still confused here.
14. Sugar free parfaits
15. Luncheon Loaf
For a ‘fitting lifestyle,’ of course. Would try because BACON GRILL.
16. Beef flavored rice/vermicelli mix
Vermicelli does not appear to be pictured. Would try this to figure out where the vermicelli is.
17. Frozen packs of chicken drumsticks
18. Frozen pork filets, right next door
19. Vienna Sausage, from the people who brought you “Potted Meat”
20. Brown gravy mix, by “Chef Swagger’s Kitchen”
This looks very promising - who could resist the charms of Chef Swagger?
21. Canned German potato salad
22. Single-serving snack sausage
Not sure if human food or dog food.
23. Pre-packaged cheeseburgers
Seems like a better bet than cheeseburger in a can, which also exists. Would try.
And conveniently right next to the food aisles, you can pick up industrial cleaners for your engine!
All photos taken in an Orem, UT Dollar Tree.
- More than two dozen people were injured after a car crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱