12. Displace water in your toilet tank with a filled plastic bottle
Placing a 2-liter bottle of water in a toilet tank will save around 10 gallons a day in a typical home. It’ll continue to function perfectly while using less water per flush!
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.