1. You are compelled to give lengthy lectures to people who call Slumdog Millionaire and Life of Pi Bollywood films.
2. You know very well that the (long) wait before a new release gets subtitled is pure torture.
3. So you try your best to pick up as much Hindi words as you can.
4. And when you start getting the hang of the language, you just randomly throw in some Hindi words in conversations, hai na?
5. Asking (or forcing) friends to watch a Bollywood film can be a true struggle.
6. The most played tunes in your playlist are Hindi film songs.
7. Dancing to Bollywood songs has also become part of your daily workout routine.
8. For you, “romantic” now means running after a train with your dear one on it…
…Or getting drenched in the monsoon rain with someone special.
9. Hollywood’s heroes and heroines don’t charm you as much anymore, because Bollywood’s are so much better.
10. You have followed your favourite Bollywood actors on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, you and obsess over their posts.
11. You have also followed Bollywood news pages and subscribed to magazines to stay updated.
12. Meeting a fellow Bollywood fan is like finally meeting your soulmate.
13. You know better than to assume that all Khans, Kapoors, and other actors with similar surnames are related by blood.
14. One of the reasons why you're dying to go to India is to attend a promotional event of a film starring your favourite hero or heroine.
15. You tend to find ways to relate any of your life situations with a Bollywood film.
16. Quite often, you also feel the urge to make a Bollywood reference in conversations…
17. ...but even though being the only Bollywood fan in your circle drives you crazy sometimes.
18. You feel pretty cool for having a unique interest among your friends.
After all, Bollywood rocks!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!