50 Actors Who Played Villains So Perfectly That People Hate Their Faces Now
You know an actor is good when you're afraid of them forever because of ONE role.
This post will also contain suggestions from this Reddit thread. Oh, and this post contains spoilers, so watch out!
1. Antony Starr as Homelander on The Boys.
2. Imelda Staunton as Dolores Umbridge in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
3. Joaquin Phoenix as Commodus in Gladiator.
4. Iwan Rheon as Ramsay Bolton on Game of Thrones.
5. Jesse Plemons as Todd on Breaking Bad.
6. Mads Mikkelsen as Hannibal Lecter on Hannibal.
7. And Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter too in The Silence of the Lambs.
8. Misha Collins as Paul in Karla.
9. Willem Dafoe as the Green Goblin in Spider-Man.
10. James Spader as Robert California on The Office.
11. Stanley Tucci as George Harvey in The Lovely Bones.
12. Michael Emerson as Benjamin Linus on Lost.
13. Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman in American Psycho.
14. John Lithgow in multiple roles (but especially the Trinity Killer on Dexter).
15. Chiwetel Ejiofor as the Operative in Serenity.
16. Tobias Menzies as Black Jack Randall on Outlander.
17. Sarah Michelle Gellar as Kathryn in Cruel Intentions.
18. Anjelica Huston as Rodmilla in Ever After.
19. Saoirse Ronan as Briony in Atonement.
20. Donald Sutherland as President Snow in The Hunger Games.
21. Katey Sagal as Gemma on Sons of Anarchy.
22. Elaine Hendrix as Meredith Blake in The Parent Trap.
23. Bryce Dallas Howard as Hilly Holbrook in The Help.
24. David Tennant as Kilgrave on Marvel's Jessica Jones.
25. Jacob Elordi as Nate on Euphoria...and as Noah in The Kissing Booth (don't @ me).
26. Cillian Murphy as the Scarecrow in Batman Begins.
27. Justin Prentice as Bryce Walker on 13 Reasons Why.
28. Ralph Fiennes in multiple roles.
29. Christoph Waltz as Hans Landa in Inglourious Basterds.
30. Tilda Swinton as the White Witch in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
31. Jason Isaacs as Colonel Tavington in The Patriot.
32. Lena Headey as Cersei Lannister on Game of Thrones.
33. Javier Bardem as Anton Chigurh in No Country for Old Men.
34. Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter.
35. Bradley Cooper as Sack in Wedding Crashers.
36. Rosamund Pike in Gone Girl.
37. Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix Lestrange in Harry Potter.
38. Andrew Scott as Moriarty on Sherlock.
39. Sam Neill as Inspector Campbell on Peaky Blinders.
40. Ann Dowd as Aunt Lydia on The Handmaid's Tale and other roles.
41. Jon Bernthal as Shane on The Walking Dead.
42. Denzel Washington as Alonzo Harris in Training Day.
43. Olivia Colman as the Godmother on Fleabag.
44. Giancarlo Esposito as Gus Fring on Breaking Bad.
45. Alexander Skarsgård as Perry on Big Little Lies.
46. Alfie Allen as Theon Greyjoy on Game of Thrones and Iosef Tarasov in John Wick.
47. J.K. Simmons as Vern Schillinger on Oz and as Terence in Whiplash.
48. Jack Gleeson as Joffrey on Game of Thrones.
49. Aiden Gillen as Petyr Baelish on Game of Thrones.
50. Christopher McDonald in Happy Gilmore.
Note: Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.