1. Rushing to get home after school so you could catch the new episode on Toonami.
2. Arguing with your friends about who was better: Goku or Vegeta.
4. Laughing at Frieza’s voice and appearance but then being like, “Oh shit this guy’s for real.”
Straight-up murdered Krillin. Cold.
5. And then having your mind blown when Future Trunks just sliced him in half with zero effort.
7. Waiting like a damn MONTH for Goku to launch that spirit bomb on Namek…
8. …and then being super annoyed when it didn’t even work.
“I waited two weeks for THIS?!”
9. Flipping the fuck out when Goku finally, FINALLY went Super Saiyan.
10. Flipping out again when Gohan hit Super Saiyan 2.
13. Wishing you could train in 100 times Earth’s gravity and get really strong.
14. Imagining what you’d wish for if you got all seven Dragon Balls.
(Probably to be as strong as Goku.)
15. Getting really excited when they announced a live-action movie, then seeing the end product and being like, “WTF is this shit.”
16. And, of course, trying this with your best friend at least once.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.