2. Like, have you HEARD her cover of Bob Dylan’s “Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right”?
It’s not only GORGEOUS, but it’s reportedly her FIRST TAKE of the song.
3. Even with her more poppy, party-anthem offerings, Kesha proves that she can sing like hell. Just listen to the Deconstructed version of “Die Young”:
4. And how about this Beach Boys cover, which she performed live at Brian Fest?
5. No genre can confine this girl. Here she is channeling Dolly Parton in a cover of “Old Flames Can’t Hold a Candle to You.”
6. Basically, Kesha is incredible and we need her back.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂