We're finally getting into summertime, so let's talk about swimming pools. Specifically, this swimming pool, which has the entire internet completely confused.
This 360-degree rooftop infinity pool is just a concept (thus far), designed to sit at the top of a theoretical 55-story building in London.
But even though it's just a design concept, people already have questions. Like, for example, HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET IN OR OUT?
First off, the pool's edges are supposed to line up with the building itself, so there's no outside door or ladder. Also, the point of an infinity pool is that the water level has to be right up to the top, so if you enter from UNDER the pool, how do you do so without lowering the water level?
We here at BuzzFeed have been looking at this photo for hours trying to figure it out, and we only have more questions. These questions include:
1. Where's the lifeguard?
2. Isn't it kinda cold and windy at the top of a high-rise in London?
3. Alternatively, if it is hot outside, there's absolutely no shade. How long could you actually stand to be in there?
4. What if you have to pee?
5. If people get in, then the water level rises. Does the water just spill out over the side of the building? Are the building's windows just wet all the time?
6. What if the glass cracks and then I fall out like when a fish tank breaks and all the fish fall out?
7. Seriously, HOW DO YOU GET IN THERE?