1. Titanic: Saw the end coming a mile away.
2. The Wolf of Wall Street: Shockingly short on wolves.
3. Cinderella: It’s like it’s made for kids or something.
4. Interstellar: Unrealistic farming techniques.
5. The Incredibles: Unrealistic body proportions on animated superheroes.
6. Mad Max: Fury Road: Not angry enough.
7. Amy: Apparently terrible even without watching it.
8. Fifty Shades of Grey: Unrealistic parking expectations.
9. Big Hero 6: Where are the other five movies?
10. Air Bud: Golden Receiver: Discourages young athletes.
11. Blues Brothers: Will make you feel better about 9/11.
12. Deadpool: Too much rap (in the trailer).
13. The Martian: Too many black scientists.
14. Frozen: Structurally unsound snowmen.
15. The Good Dinosaur: Dinosaur’s moral compass was questionable.
16. Ip Man: Not about TCP/IP settings.
17. Minions: Promotes the worship of evil.
18. The Shining: Way too scary.
H/T to Amazon Movie Reviews for these gems.
- Donald Trump's likely pick for labor secretary is a high-profile critic of the push to raise the federal minimum wage.
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations, but it already does.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀