1. It perfectly summed up what it’s like being in love.
2. And how hard it can be to show it.
3. How one word from your crush can put you in a tailspin.
4. And how you always seem to say the wrong thing when you’re around them.
5. It taught us important dietary facts.
6. And helpful tips about the internet.
7. It also summed up the indie/grunge/emo/rock scene perfectly.
8. Keiran Culkin pretty much steals the show with his snark.
9. But the rest of the cast is amazing too. There’s Aubrey Plaza…
10. Pre-Captain America Chris Evans…
11. Brie Larson, who sings and is fierce AF…
13. And Allison Pill, who slays every line she delivers.
14. But the real star is Ellen Wong, who is just so goddamn charming as Knives.
15. The movie’s sight gags are top-notch.
16. Like, beyond great.
17. And incredibly creative and occasionally fourth-wall-breaking, too.
18. The movie taught us all about vegan powers.
19. And what exactly is in gelato.
20. And when Scott faced his evil self, we learned that sometimes your greatest enemy can be your closest friend.
21. The glimpses into Scott’s brain were always amazing.
22. The dialogue was super romantic.
23. You have to give props to Mary Elizabeth Winstead for getting all those words out every time you see this scene.
24. Oh, and there’s a mini Arrested Development reunion between George Michael and Ann.
25. The movie just knows the struggles of a bad breakup.
26. And what it feels like to finally move on.
27. And it pretty much has the best ending in movie history.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.