1. Today, your body is almost completely composed of different atoms than it was a year ago.
2. You were once the youngest person alive.
4. There are more atoms in a single glass of water than there are glasses of water in every ocean on Earth.
If we consider a "glass" of water to be 200 grams (which is also 200 mL), estimate how much water is in the ocean, and do the math on how many water molecules there are in 200 grams of water, there are roughly 6.6855*10^24 molecules in 200 mL of water, as compared to roughly 6.67*10^21 200 mL-sized portions of water in the Earth's oceans.
5. However, there are more possible versions of a shuffled standard deck of cards than there are atoms on Earth.
6. Everything in the universe is either a potato or not a potato.
7. The person closest to your right is the person farthest to your left.
8. Barack Obama has won more Grammy awards than Katy Perry.
Yep, President Barack Obama has two Grammy wins (in the Spoken Word category, for his memoirs), while Katy Perry has many nominations and zero wins. Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton also have more wins than Katy.