1. Some stars just look totally different in their roles. Jason Momoa is an obvious example.
2. Did you also know that Gilly is the super glam Hannah Murray IRL?
3. In fact, Game of Thrones actors are usually a good example of major transformations.
Take away Littlefinger's goatee and voilà: Aiden Gillen.
4. Lena Headey looks amazing with blonde or dark hair.
5. And Natalia Tena cleans up nicely.
Of course, anybody who knows her as Tonks already knew that.
6. You don't have to be in a fantasy show to make a transformation, though. Ariel Winter is glam AF when she's not in character.
7. Take away the Riddler's glasses, add a little stubble and oh hey there Cory Michael Smith!
8. On the left we have Jamie from Outlander. On the right we have Sam Heughan. Either is fine.
9. Period clothing and styling can go a long way. Just take a look at Jeremy Piven in Mr. Selfridge.
10. Or Sarah O'Brien vs. Siobhan Finneran.
11. For the Vikings fans: Rollo, is that really you?
Clive Standen is a chameleon. A bearded chameleon.
12. Chris Lilley, obvi.
Summer Heights High 4 lyfe.
13. The gorgeous Amy Sedaris went to extremes for Strangers With Candy.
14. Sometimes it's as easy as some teased hair and crossed eyes.
Yes, your eyes are up there, Judy Greer.
15. Some of the Orange is the New Black actors go through big changes.
Of course, Pennsatucky got her teeth fixed now.
16. And Crazy Eyes is just the crazy talented Uzo Aduba when she's not in Litchfield.
17. We don't even recognize Ichabod without his late 18th century styling.
Who knew Tom Mison was under that beard?
18. In fact, a beard and a haircut can totally change a face.
Case in point: Blaine vs. Darren Criss.