17 Times Jim Halpert Made You So Happy You Cried
Just try to get through this post without tearing up a little.
1. When he revealed his actual Plan A.
Jim: I bought those boat tickets the day I saw that YouTube video. I knew we needed a backup plan. The boat was actually Plan C. The church was Plan B. And Plan A was marrying her a long, long time ago. Pretty much the day I met her.
2. When he had a moment of hope.
3. This moment, which probably made you scream out loud.
4. And the fact that these two kisses look almost exactly the same, many years apart.
5. When he and Pam managed to have a short phone call.
Pam: What time is it there?
Jim: What time is it here? We're in the same time zone.
Pam: Oh, yeah. Right.
Jim: How far away did you think we were?
Pam: I don't know. It felt far.
6. When Pam had this reaction to him coming back to Scranton.
7. When he revealed how early he bought Pam's engagement ring.
8. When he did pretty much everything for a receptionist who shall remain nameless.
9. When popping the question at a gas station was somehow still the perfect proposal.
10. When Michael acted out all of our feelings.
11. When he gave this speech at the rehearsal dinner.
12. When he instantly made Pam feel better about her torn veil.
14. When he saved the best prank for last.
15. When he said goodbye to Michael.
Jim: Tomorrow I can tell you what a great boss you turned out to be. Best boss I ever had.