1. You can't swallow and breathe at the same time...unless you're a newborn baby.
2. George Washington is protected by law from being outranked by any other military officer, even now. If we ever have a six-star general, Washington would posthumously be promoted to a seven-star general to maintain the top rank.
3. Mike Myers originally recorded his lines in Shrek in a thick Canadian accent. After seeing some footage, he decided that a Scottish accent would be better. The change ended up costing roughly $4 million.
4. Rapper Pusha T wrote the "I'm Lovin' It" jingle for McDonald's...but he doesn't own any publishing rights.
5. Toy Story 4 director Josh Cooley asked his 4-year-old son what they should name the new character who would eventually be called Forky. The kid suggested "Fork Face."
6. Michael Caine's birth name is Maurice Micklewhite. He didn't legally change it to Michael Caine until he was 83 years old.
7. The forbidden fruit that Adam and Eve eat in the Bible is never mentioned to be an apple.
All the book of Genesis says is that the fruit came from a tree, without mentioning what kind of fruit or what kind of tree. Apples started being associated with the story around the 12th century, possibly because of a Latin pun wherein the word "malus" means both "apple" and "evil."