3. Family Film Box Set
I dread to think what the sequel to ‘Fart The Movie’ is called.
4. Some fancy footwear
Who needs Manolo Blahniks? These are a steal at £4.99.
5. An artist’s envisioning of Adolf Hitler shirtless
Probably not great as a Bar Mitzvah present though.
6. The same artist’s interpretation of the naked female form
Is that Heather from Eastenders?
7. Happiness stolen from two young children
Description reads: “We are selling 8 Beyblades, 2 of them light up. As you can tell they are not happy about this! They have been using their bathtub as a “battle arena” and Beyblades + Bathstube = Destruction!! …They had approxamently $125.67 in their piggy banks that will be going toward the cost [of replacing the bathtub]”
A jar of their tears is also for sale.
8. Tickets to a top sporting event
Stars refusing to believe they’re past their best
10. A chic coin purse
Made from REAL frog.
11. A possibly drunk gnome
It’s not even night time and he’s already mooning.
13. Or maybe you’d prefer a slightly cheaper Android tablet
At least you never have to charge a drawing.
14. An Aston Martin
0-60mph in roughly 7 and a half minutes.
15. A rare musical instrument
Do you want that gift wrapped?
16. A one of a kind iPhone
Jony Ive’s had a nervous breakdown.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.