2. The Secret Crunker
Literally dances like no-one’s watching.
3. The Salsa Instructor
This dog can’t resist an opportunity to unleash his Latino groove ever since he found cheap Salsa lessons on Groupon.
4. The Joey Tribbiani School of Dance Graduate
If you stay late enough, he might even do Jazz Hands.
5. The Dog Whose Hips Do Not Lie
Shakira called. She wants her moves back.
6. The Dog Who Shouldn’t Have Had That Last Jaegerbomb
Go home Dog, you’re drunk.
He let his mind go, and his body followed. Michael Flatley, watch your back.
8. Fred Astaire’s Spirit Animal
Ginger Rogers’ dog says she’d tap that.
9. The Dog Who Asked You to Slow Dance at High School Prom
You said no, but he did it anyway.
10. Beyonce’s Backing Dancer
Add a black leotard and some paw turning gestures and he could be a very proud Single Doggie.
11. The Limb Flailer
Taking inspiration from 98% of the white adult male population, this dog just flails his limbs in the hope it might look something vaguely like dancing.
12. The Dogs Who’ve Been Practising at Home
Try as you might to resist it, you won’t be able to stop these fine bitches owning you on the dancefloor.
13. The Dog With Irish Roots
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- #Peggygate: West Elm is offering full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏