1. Finding out white sugar isn't vegan.
2. Upgrading from Boca burgers to "whole food patties."
3. Purchasing a cookbook by Isa Chandra Moskowitz.
4. Considering a move to Portland, OR solely based on the plethora of vegan options.
5. Making avocado chocolate mousse.
6. Purchasing a "nut milk" bag to make your own almond milk.
7. Staying zen when asked questions about veganism that used to irritate you.
8. Mastering the art of getting nutritional yeast to stick to popcorn
9. Feeling conflicted and hypocritical about the fact that your pet is not vegan.
10. Becoming a hummus connoiseur and realizing most store brands don't come close to your homemade recipe.
11. Knowing the protein content of every single vegetable.
12. Crafting a fantastic restaurant meal out of side dishes in less than 5 seconds.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!