2. Put work before EVERYTHING. Your family will always be there. There’s always another graduation around the corner.
17. Don’t let failure get you down. There will ALWAYS be a second chance. And a third chance, a fourth chance, a fifth chance, and a sixth chance.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- At least nine people have been killed after a fire broke out during a warehouse party late Friday night in Oakland, California.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂