5. You probably learned early on: there are a plethora of wrong ways to tackle this problem.
6. You might have thought a shaggy haircut could cover it up.
9. You’d lay awake at night wondering why other people were blessed with two distinct brows.
12. But sooner or later, you learned that there’s only one tool for this crucial task.
14. But at home, you’d be plucking away and destroying the evidence. It’s a job that never ends.
15. You learned quickly that with plucking comes redness.
16. And that you’d better leave yourself at least an hour before walking out the door. No one can know your secret.
18. One thing is for sure: you admire and respect those brave few who have owned the look completely. ~solidarity~
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱