5. You probably learned early on: there are a plethora of wrong ways to tackle this problem.
6. You might have thought a shaggy haircut could cover it up.
9. You’d lay awake at night wondering why other people were blessed with two distinct brows.
12. But sooner or later, you learned that there’s only one tool for this crucial task.
14. But at home, you’d be plucking away and destroying the evidence. It’s a job that never ends.
15. You learned quickly that with plucking comes redness.
16. And that you’d better leave yourself at least an hour before walking out the door. No one can know your secret.
18. One thing is for sure: you admire and respect those brave few who have owned the look completely. ~solidarity~
- Congressional Republicans have made it clear that they disagree with President-elect Donald Trump's plan on how to keep jobs in the US.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️