5. A vampire named Angelus met a vampire named William the Bloody. And sparks flew.
So much UST.
6. And the evidence is undeniable. Notice Angel’s snake-like tongue flip. Spike sure did!
7. They really get off on making the other super jealous.
8. First with Drusilla. Angel, we get it, you want Spike to notice you.
Why are you even here, Drusilla? Leave, Drusilla.
9. And then, obviously, with Buffy — who’s pretty much an extra in this scene.
10. But there was one thing that always got them even more riled up than the ladies: each other.
11. And when they quarrel, they quarrel like PASSIONATE lovers.
12. But only cause of ~seXUal tenSiON~ AMIRIGHT?!
13. But they’re also so protective of one another.
14. And they pretend to hate touching each other just a little ~too~ much.
19. How’d you guys get chained up in the first place? Must have been a wild night. *wink wink*
22. But no matter how hard you try to hide it, everyone knows the truth.
OOPS: The article originally stated that Angel and Spike’s passionate love affair started “almost two centuries before Buffy was born.” Spike was actually sired in the 1880s. Their love remains eternal.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.