4. You’ve made a habit of drinking way more coffee than your body can handle.
8. You’ll drain your phone’s battery by playing games and music when you’re awaiting an important phone call.
12. You buy things that you really don’t need and can’t possibly afford.
17. You always forget your umbrella when it matters most.
19. You ambitiously buy lots of groceries that you don’t end up eating.
20. And they sit in your fridge until your whole neighborhood knows they’ve gone bad.
- Donald Trump promised "there will be no amnesty" during a highly-anticipated immigration speech after his visit to Mexico.
- Brazil's senate voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶