4. You’ve made a habit of drinking way more coffee than your body can handle.
8. You’ll drain your phone’s battery by playing games and music when you’re awaiting an important phone call.
12. You buy things that you really don’t need and can’t possibly afford.
17. You always forget your umbrella when it matters most.
19. You ambitiously buy lots of groceries that you don’t end up eating.
20. And they sit in your fridge until your whole neighborhood knows they’ve gone bad.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚