4. You’ve made a habit of drinking way more coffee than your body can handle.
8. You’ll drain your phone’s battery by playing games and music when you’re awaiting an important phone call.
12. You buy things that you really don’t need and can’t possibly afford.
17. You always forget your umbrella when it matters most.
19. You ambitiously buy lots of groceries that you don’t end up eating.
20. And they sit in your fridge until your whole neighborhood knows they’ve gone bad.
- We made it: Trump and Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."