4. You’ve made a habit of drinking way more coffee than your body can handle.
8. You’ll drain your phone’s battery by playing games and music when you’re awaiting an important phone call.
12. You buy things that you really don’t need and can’t possibly afford.
17. You always forget your umbrella when it matters most.
19. You ambitiously buy lots of groceries that you don’t end up eating.
20. And they sit in your fridge until your whole neighborhood knows they’ve gone bad.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘