4. You’ve made a habit of drinking way more coffee than your body can handle.
8. You’ll drain your phone’s battery by playing games and music when you’re awaiting an important phone call.
12. You buy things that you really don’t need and can’t possibly afford.
17. You always forget your umbrella when it matters most.
19. You ambitiously buy lots of groceries that you don’t end up eating.
20. And they sit in your fridge until your whole neighborhood knows they’ve gone bad.
- It's official: Democratic delegates picked Hillary Clinton as the first female presidential nominee of a major US party 🙋
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.