1. You're not used to defining yourself based on your relative location to New York City.
2. Wherever you go, you expect Loganberry to be a common fountain drink.
3. You probably don't think Niagara Falls is THAT impressive.
Because you've been dragged there again and again.
4. You know Tim Hortons is superior to Dunkin' Donuts.
5. You're used to Labatt Blue being as mainstream as Budweiser.
6. Most of your regrets were facilitated by Genesee Beer.
7. You crave Jim's SteakOut when you're drunk.
8. If not Jim's, Garbage Plates.
9. You love Tim Russert more than most people.
10. Your favorite part about Lent are the fish fries.
11. You've had, or at least heard of, butter lambs.
12. Your pocket change is always contaminated by Canadian coins.
13. All of your out of town friends beg you to bring them Sponge Candy.
14. As far as you're concerned, Wegmans is the only supermarket worth frequenting.
15. You're shocked that beef on weck isn't universally consumed around the world.
16. You have an odd fascination with wanting to explore abandoned buildings.
They're everywhere, tempting you.
17. You feel like Cellino and Barnes are watching you sleep.
18. You wouldn't dream of eating pizza without a bucket of wings.
19. You've grown tired of our representation in the national media.
20. You grew up on chicken finger subs.
21. You are forced to remind people that the Buffalo Bills are the only team to go to four consecutive Super Bowls.
22. Even so, you think Jim Kelly is a god.
23. And you possess a recently acquired aversion to Jon Bon Jovi.
24. You haven't forgotten the 1999 Stanley Cup Finals and you never will.
25. Your favorite fast food restaurant is Mighty Taco.
26. If it ain't lake effect, it ain't snow.
And that's an understatement.