1. When Brenden Adams was 12, he was 7 feet 4 inches tall. Shaquille O'Neal, his favorite athlete, made Brenden's dreams come true when he spent a couple days with him.
Shaq even took Brenden to his personal tailor to get him a wardrobe that would fit.
2. Deaf twins Riley and Erin wrote to Seattle Seahawks fullback Derrick Coleman, who is also deaf, to tell him that he is their inspiration. He responded with a surprise visit to their home and tickets to the Super Bowl.
5. Two years ago, Nadia lost her father to brain cancer. Nate Collins, defensive tackle for the Chicago Bears, took her to her "Daddy Daughter" dance.
What an amazing night!
6. It doesn't always have to be a huge gesture, like when Charlie Coyle, a forward for the Minnesota Wild, waved to a young fan in the stands. His reaction is priceless.
8. In 2011, Stephanie Wetzel, who suffered from lupus, got to meet her favorite athlete, professional golfer Adam Scott.
In April of 2013 she lost her fight with lupus, so Scott invited her parents to the BMW championship to meet them personally and remember Stephanie.
9. Seattle Seahawks running back Christine Michael took a teenager with autism to her high school prom.
10. Jeff Gordon made 87-year-old NASCAR fan Barbara Yocum's dreams come true when he met and spent time with her. He was her late husband's favorite driver.
12. Kansas City Royals right fielder Jeff Francoeur took time out of his batting practice to say hello to a young fan with autism, sign his hat, and take pictures.
The letter Francoeur received from the boy's parents is extremely touching.
14. Robert Griffin III, quarterback for Washington's football team, helped a high school student ask her friend with cerebral palsy to prom.
15. Detroit Red Wings right wing Jordin Tootoo gave away his hockey stick to a young fan who didn't see it coming.
16. And last, but certainly not least, Texans defensive end J.J. Watt, former NFL defensive player of the year, "pretend married" 6-year-old fan Breanna, and was her "pretend husband" for a day. He proposed with a Ring Pop.
Thanks to your help, we found 6-year-old Breanna and she said yes to being my pretend wife for the day...