1. Child’s Play
This cute story will teach your child the value of friendship and how to transfer their soul into their favorite toy.
A heartwarming tale of how a young boy considers his rambunctious dog his best friend. That is, until the dog is bitten by a rabid bat and tries to kill everyone.
3. Friday the 13th
A group of young children experience their first sleep-away camp while their counselors have sex everywhere.
4. Nightmare on Elm Street
The perfect bedtime story for your little one who is afraid to go to sleep.
This book teaches the important lesson of listening to others, especially when it involves an alien species bent on destroying the human race.
6. The Shining
The story of a boy who finds himself in a strange new environment, but passes his time making new friends who are dead.
A mysterious box falls into the hands of an unsuspecting young girl, which leads her to a land of imagination where pain is the greatest pleasure.
8. The Thing
This adorable story follows the life of an ancient alien who can’t seem to satisfy its hunger for human imitation.
9. An American Werewolf in London
An exciting tale about two best friends who embark on a trip through Europe to experience a spiritual and physical transformation.
10. The Fly
An excellent book for any boy who is experiencing changes in their appearance. It also teaches about self esteem and confidence when it comes to girls.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲