1. Child’s Play
This cute story will teach your child the value of friendship and how to transfer their soul into their favorite toy.
A heartwarming tale of how a young boy considers his rambunctious dog his best friend. That is, until the dog is bitten by a rabid bat and tries to kill everyone.
3. Friday the 13th
A group of young children experience their first sleep-away camp while their counselors have sex everywhere.
4. Nightmare on Elm Street
The perfect bedtime story for your little one who is afraid to go to sleep.
This book teaches the important lesson of listening to others, especially when it involves an alien species bent on destroying the human race.
6. The Shining
The story of a boy who finds himself in a strange new environment, but passes his time making new friends who are dead.
A mysterious box falls into the hands of an unsuspecting young girl, which leads her to a land of imagination where pain is the greatest pleasure.
8. The Thing
This adorable story follows the life of an ancient alien who can’t seem to satisfy its hunger for human imitation.
9. An American Werewolf in London
An exciting tale about two best friends who embark on a trip through Europe to experience a spiritual and physical transformation.
10. The Fly
An excellent book for any boy who is experiencing changes in their appearance. It also teaches about self esteem and confidence when it comes to girls.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- Women are arguing about whether people who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal 🐶😭