1. “We need an energy revolution.”
2. “It does appear to me the world is warming and we are contributing to that.”
3. “I support it (Cap and Trade) on a global basis.”
4. “We don’t call it America warming, we call it Global Warming.”
5. “We can be more energy efficient in our cars, in our homes, in our workplaces.”
6. On renewable energy at a 2007 town hall.
7. “No question about one thing it’s getting warmer. And there are a lot of good reasons for us to use less energy, to use it more efficiently.”
8. “I believe we are seeing Global Warming. The scientist suggest we are and I believe that human activity contributes to it.”
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨