1. “We need an energy revolution.”
2. “It does appear to me the world is warming and we are contributing to that.”
3. “I support it (Cap and Trade) on a global basis.”
4. “We don’t call it America warming, we call it Global Warming.”
5. “We can be more energy efficient in our cars, in our homes, in our workplaces.”
6. On renewable energy at a 2007 town hall.
7. “No question about one thing it’s getting warmer. And there are a lot of good reasons for us to use less energy, to use it more efficiently.”
8. “I believe we are seeing Global Warming. The scientist suggest we are and I believe that human activity contributes to it.”
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.