1. “We need an energy revolution.”
2. “It does appear to me the world is warming and we are contributing to that.”
3. “I support it (Cap and Trade) on a global basis.”
4. “We don’t call it America warming, we call it Global Warming.”
5. “We can be more energy efficient in our cars, in our homes, in our workplaces.”
6. On renewable energy at a 2007 town hall.
7. “No question about one thing it’s getting warmer. And there are a lot of good reasons for us to use less energy, to use it more efficiently.”
8. “I believe we are seeing Global Warming. The scientist suggest we are and I believe that human activity contributes to it.”
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.