1. Americans are pretty evenly divided over whether it is a “fact” that Santa is white. Only 2% of African-Americans believe Santa is white, according to PPP.
2. More than 40% of Americans told PPP that they believe in Santa Claus.
3. More Americans thinks Santa Claus is a Democrat than Republican, but most aren’t sure.
4. Most Americans do not believe there is a “War on Christmas.”
5. More Americans think Barack Obama would protect the United States in the fictional “War on Christmas” than Sarah Palin.
6. Most Americans don’t care if someone says “Happy Holidays” to them.
7. But they still prefer “Merry Christmas.”
8. Most people think they are on the nice list, but there is a gender difference: 80% of women think they are, but only 65% of men say the same.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀