At an event hosted by the American Enterprise Institute in 2008, Richwine said Jews had the highest average IQs and singled out blacks and Hispanics as having the lowest IQs.
He said IQ differences “were not going to go away tomorrow” and “we have to address them in our immigration discussions and our debates.”
The Washington Post first reported on Richwine’s 2009 PhD dissertation, which argued the same position.
2. Here’s the video of him speaking at the event in 2008.
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨