At an event hosted by the American Enterprise Institute in 2008, Richwine said Jews had the highest average IQs and singled out blacks and Hispanics as having the lowest IQs.
He said IQ differences “were not going to go away tomorrow” and “we have to address them in our immigration discussions and our debates.”
The Washington Post first reported on Richwine’s 2009 PhD dissertation, which argued the same position.
2. Here’s the video of him speaking at the event in 2008.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.