Donald Trump has made several memorable appearances on The Howard Stern Show, where he is often at his most candid and crude.
As has been previously reported, it was on Stern’s program that Trump said Kim Kardashian had a “fat ass” and where he explained how he made potential partners take STI tests from his personal doctor.
But there’s more.
3. Trump told Stern in 2004 he is not a fan of anal sex.
4. In a separate 2004 appearance, Trump engaged in an especially peculiar conversation about his girlfriend Melania (now his wife), saying he had never witnessed her pass gas or defecate.
Trump, referencing an earlier conversation with Stern, said, “You said something a while ago about Beth (Stern’s girlfriend) that amazed me, because it applies to Melania. You said you’ve never seen here do anything like, bad, in terms of her own personal.”
“You said you’ve never heard her fart. Is that true? Is that amazing? In years, three and a half years,” Trump continued. Stern told Trump that his girlfriend had only pooped four times in three years.
“I’m gonna say, I can say the exact say thing about Melania,” Trump responded.
Stern then asked Trump if Melania ever “makes a doody.” Trump replied, “I’ve never see any, it’s amazing. Maybe they save that for after marriage.”
Asked about former wife Ivana’s bowel movements, Trump said, “It was a little more normal.”
5. In yet another Stern show, Trump said dating was dangerous because of women with sexually transmitted infections. He compared it to the Vietnam War.
“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there — it’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam era. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider,” Trump said.
7. In another episode, Trump was bleeped calling Mayor Ed Koch some unintelligible expletive:
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏