1. Raul Labrador’s spokesman sent this tweet from his account during the Super Bowl. He deleted it 14 seconds later.
2. He meant to send it from his own account.
3. And he got fired for over it according to the Washington Post.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.