1. Raul Labrador’s spokesman sent this tweet from his account during the Super Bowl. He deleted it 14 seconds later.
2. He meant to send it from his own account.
3. And he got fired for over it according to the Washington Post.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.