7. Emily’s List: $216,443
Number of donors: 488
12. Cantor Victory Fund: $153,600
Number of donors: 11 (including Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, who wrote a $25,000 check)
17. American Seniors Housing Association PAC: $72,945
Number of donors: 30
24. Arizona Republican Party: $53,250
Number of donors: 12
25. American Hospital Association PAC: $50,791
Number of donors: 121
Note: We didn’t include the campaigns of four candidates who were running for 2013 special elections, but were not in Congress during the shutdown: Cory Booker ($546,418), Steve Lonegan ($297,211), Bradley Byrne ($143,600), and Katherine Clark ($65,000).
- Tens of thousands of people are at the Women's March On Washington, and marches are being held worldwide in solidarity.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸