7. Emily’s List: $216,443
Number of donors: 488
12. Cantor Victory Fund: $153,600
Number of donors: 11 (including Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, who wrote a $25,000 check)
17. American Seniors Housing Association PAC: $72,945
Number of donors: 30
24. Arizona Republican Party: $53,250
Number of donors: 12
25. American Hospital Association PAC: $50,791
Number of donors: 121
Note: We didn’t include the campaigns of four candidates who were running for 2013 special elections, but were not in Congress during the shutdown: Cory Booker ($546,418), Steve Lonegan ($297,211), Bradley Byrne ($143,600), and Katherine Clark ($65,000).
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.