7. Emily’s List: $216,443
Number of donors: 488
12. Cantor Victory Fund: $153,600
Number of donors: 11 (including Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, who wrote a $25,000 check)
17. American Seniors Housing Association PAC: $72,945
Number of donors: 30
24. Arizona Republican Party: $53,250
Number of donors: 12
25. American Hospital Association PAC: $50,791
Number of donors: 121
Note: We didn’t include the campaigns of four candidates who were running for 2013 special elections, but were not in Congress during the shutdown: Cory Booker ($546,418), Steve Lonegan ($297,211), Bradley Byrne ($143,600), and Katherine Clark ($65,000).
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.