1. Obama in 1998: I was not a huge fan of Clinton welfare reform.
2. Obama In 1998: “I Actually Believe In Redistribution”
Obama in 1998: I probably would have voted against Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
5. Obama in 1999: I did not support Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
8. In 1994, Obama criticized Clinton’s “values” pitch.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸