1. Obama in 1998: I was not a huge fan of Clinton welfare reform.
2. Obama In 1998: “I Actually Believe In Redistribution”
Obama in 1998: I probably would have voted against Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
5. Obama in 1999: I did not support Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
8. In 1994, Obama criticized Clinton’s “values” pitch.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝