1. Obama in 1998: I was not a huge fan of Clinton welfare reform.
2. Obama In 1998: “I Actually Believe In Redistribution”
Obama in 1998: I probably would have voted against Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
5. Obama in 1999: I did not support Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
8. In 1994, Obama criticized Clinton’s “values” pitch.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️