1. Obama in 1998: I was not a huge fan of Clinton welfare reform.
2. Obama In 1998: “I Actually Believe In Redistribution”
Obama in 1998: I probably would have voted against Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
5. Obama in 1999: I did not support Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
8. In 1994, Obama criticized Clinton’s “values” pitch.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.