1. Barack Obama’s speech was mentioned 192% times as often as Mitt Romney’s and 40% more than the second-most mentioned moment, Bill Clinton’s speech.
2. Barack Obama’s speech led to an 800% increases in mentions of “Obama” on Facebook.
3. The top ten convention moments in terms of total mention count were….
4. The last night of the DNC went up against the MTV Video Music Awards. Here are the mentions of politicians vs. rock stars.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what some European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭