1. Barack Obama’s speech was mentioned 192% times as often as Mitt Romney’s and 40% more than the second-most mentioned moment, Bill Clinton’s speech.
2. Barack Obama’s speech led to an 800% increases in mentions of “Obama” on Facebook.
3. The top ten convention moments in terms of total mention count were….
4. The last night of the DNC went up against the MTV Video Music Awards. Here are the mentions of politicians vs. rock stars.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.