1. Barack Obama’s speech was mentioned 192% times as often as Mitt Romney’s and 40% more than the second-most mentioned moment, Bill Clinton’s speech.
2. Barack Obama’s speech led to an 800% increases in mentions of “Obama” on Facebook.
3. The top ten convention moments in terms of total mention count were….
4. The last night of the DNC went up against the MTV Video Music Awards. Here are the mentions of politicians vs. rock stars.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.