Bob Beckel is a host of Fox News’ hit show The Five. He’s also the plays the part of the show’s liberal voice (he served as Walter Mondale’s campaign manager 1984 presidential campaign).
On the show, Beckel has repeatedly used terms that most would not term politically correct, before later apologizing. Here are six of his worst observations on race, religion, and culture:
1. The time he said all Nigerians are scammers and Iranians feed their children to dogs:
2. The time he used the term “Chinamen” to slam the Chinese:
3. The time he said, “I would not have another mosque built in this country until we got it worked out who was not a terrorist”:
4. The time Beckel said, “No Muslim students coming here with visas, no more mosques being built here until you stand up and denounce what’s happened in the name of your prophet”:
5. When he referred to Italian-Americans as “greaseballs” and then “apologized” with a Godfather reference:
6. The time he called people “rednecks,” then explained by saying, “blacks are rednecks, whites are rednecks, Chinamen are rednecks…”
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think thanks, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵