Bob Beckel is a host of Fox News’ hit show The Five. He’s also the plays the part of the show’s liberal voice (he served as Walter Mondale’s campaign manager 1984 presidential campaign).
On the show, Beckel has repeatedly used terms that most would not term politically correct, before later apologizing. Here are six of his worst observations on race, religion, and culture:
1. The time he said all Nigerians are scammers and Iranians feed their children to dogs:
2. The time he used the term “Chinamen” to slam the Chinese:
3. The time he said, “I would not have another mosque built in this country until we got it worked out who was not a terrorist”:
4. The time Beckel said, “No Muslim students coming here with visas, no more mosques being built here until you stand up and denounce what’s happened in the name of your prophet”:
5. When he referred to Italian-Americans as “greaseballs” and then “apologized” with a Godfather reference:
6. The time he called people “rednecks,” then explained by saying, “blacks are rednecks, whites are rednecks, Chinamen are rednecks…”
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.