1. When asked about Newt running for President:
“He could have been president. But when you try and change your history too much, and try and recolor it because you don’t like the way it was or you want it to be different to prove something new … you lose touch with who you really are. You lose your way.”
2. On his ethics:
“He believes that what he says in public and how he lives don’t have to be connected. If you believe that, then yeah, you can run for president.”
3. On her marriage to Newt:
“He asked me to marry him way too early. And he wasn’t divorced yet. I should have known there was a problem.”
“It’s not so much a compliment to me. It tells you a little bit about him.”
4. On his affair with Callista:
“I know. I asked him. He’d already asked her to marry him before he asked me for a divorce. Before he even asked.”
5. When asked about Newt tearing up talking about his mother:
“He didn’t talk to his mother much. He just didn’t have patience with her. And she was pretty drugged up for a long time.”
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️