1. When asked about Newt running for President:
“He could have been president. But when you try and change your history too much, and try and recolor it because you don’t like the way it was or you want it to be different to prove something new … you lose touch with who you really are. You lose your way.”
2. On his ethics:
“He believes that what he says in public and how he lives don’t have to be connected. If you believe that, then yeah, you can run for president.”
3. On her marriage to Newt:
“He asked me to marry him way too early. And he wasn’t divorced yet. I should have known there was a problem.”
“It’s not so much a compliment to me. It tells you a little bit about him.”
4. On his affair with Callista:
“I know. I asked him. He’d already asked her to marry him before he asked me for a divorce. Before he even asked.”
5. When asked about Newt tearing up talking about his mother:
“He didn’t talk to his mother much. He just didn’t have patience with her. And she was pretty drugged up for a long time.”
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.