1. When asked about Newt running for President:
“He could have been president. But when you try and change your history too much, and try and recolor it because you don’t like the way it was or you want it to be different to prove something new … you lose touch with who you really are. You lose your way.”
2. On his ethics:
“He believes that what he says in public and how he lives don’t have to be connected. If you believe that, then yeah, you can run for president.”
3. On her marriage to Newt:
“He asked me to marry him way too early. And he wasn’t divorced yet. I should have known there was a problem.”
“It’s not so much a compliment to me. It tells you a little bit about him.”
4. On his affair with Callista:
“I know. I asked him. He’d already asked her to marry him before he asked me for a divorce. Before he even asked.”
5. When asked about Newt tearing up talking about his mother:
“He didn’t talk to his mother much. He just didn’t have patience with her. And she was pretty drugged up for a long time.”
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️