1. When asked about Newt running for President:
“He could have been president. But when you try and change your history too much, and try and recolor it because you don’t like the way it was or you want it to be different to prove something new … you lose touch with who you really are. You lose your way.”
2. On his ethics:
“He believes that what he says in public and how he lives don’t have to be connected. If you believe that, then yeah, you can run for president.”
3. On her marriage to Newt:
“He asked me to marry him way too early. And he wasn’t divorced yet. I should have known there was a problem.”
“It’s not so much a compliment to me. It tells you a little bit about him.”
4. On his affair with Callista:
“I know. I asked him. He’d already asked her to marry him before he asked me for a divorce. Before he even asked.”
5. When asked about Newt tearing up talking about his mother:
“He didn’t talk to his mother much. He just didn’t have patience with her. And she was pretty drugged up for a long time.”
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂