1. At the foreign ministry in Mexico City.
2. At a dinner for the president of the Ivory Coast.
3. Watching the first of the 1962 America's Cup races aboard the USS Joseph P. Kennedy, off Newport, R.I.
4. Holding a silver pitcher that was presented to the White House as a diplomatic gift in 1962.
5. Her wedding photo.
6. At the National Theatre in September 1962 with her husband.
7. At her wedding reception with her husband at Hammersmith Farm, Newport, R.I., Sept. 12, 1953.
8. The first lady with her husband at the arrival ceremonies for the king of Morocco.
9. At her husband's inauguration.
10. Attending mass in 1961 in Rhode Island.
11. Hosting guests at a White House dinner honoring 49 American Nobel Prize winners in April 1962.
12. At a polo match during her trip to India.
13. Talking to the French minister of culture at the opening of the Mona Lisa Exhibit at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
14. At a dinner for the cultural affairs minister of France.
15. With her husband at the Orange Bowl Stadium in Miami, Fla, to address leaders of the Cuban Invasion Brigade.
16. Playing with her son Jack Jr. in the west bedroom of the White House.
17. Receiving a season pass to the National Symphony Orchestra.
18. Touring an island during her trip to India.
19. Playing with an elephant in the in the garden of the prime minister of India's residence.
20. Opening of the refurbished White House Treaty Room.
21. At a state dinner in honor of the Grand Duchess Charlotte of Luxembourg in April 1963.
22. At the dinner for the president of the Ivory Coast.
23. With French President and former General Charles DeGaulle at a dinner in Versailles, France, in June 1961.
24. Leaving St. Mary’s Church after attending mass in Newport, R.I., with her husband.
25. Attending the opening of the Tutankhamun Exhibit at the National Gallery of Art in 1961.
26. Arriving in India for a trip to the country and to Pakistan in 1962.
27. At the residence of the president of India in 1962.
28. Visiting the prime minister of India and the United States ambassador to India at the prime minister’s residence.
29. Touring the Central Cottage Industries Emporium in New Delhi, India.
30. Departing the White House for a trip to South America.
31. At a dinner with the prime minister of India.
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.