1. Obama in 2008: We need to reform immigration by the end of my first term.
2. Obama in 2008: We need immigration reform that will secure our borders.
3. Obama in 2008: We’ve got to have a fair system of immigration and that is something I attend to achieve by the end of my first term as President.
4. Obama in 2008: Growth in Latin America beings with comprehensive immigration reform here at home.
5. Obama in 2008: We need comprehensive reform…that’s a policy I’m going to change when I’m President.
6. Obama in 2008: I will be an advocate for immigration reform “even if it’s politically tough.”
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.