1. Obama in 2008: We need to reform immigration by the end of my first term.
2. Obama in 2008: We need immigration reform that will secure our borders.
3. Obama in 2008: We’ve got to have a fair system of immigration and that is something I attend to achieve by the end of my first term as President.
4. Obama in 2008: Growth in Latin America beings with comprehensive immigration reform here at home.
5. Obama in 2008: We need comprehensive reform…that’s a policy I’m going to change when I’m President.
6. Obama in 2008: I will be an advocate for immigration reform “even if it’s politically tough.”
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Britney, Beyoncé, and a secret committee: 16 things you never knew about the MTV VMAs (on tonight at 9 ET) 🎵📺