1. Obama in 2008: We need to reform immigration by the end of my first term.
2. Obama in 2008: We need immigration reform that will secure our borders.
3. Obama in 2008: We’ve got to have a fair system of immigration and that is something I attend to achieve by the end of my first term as President.
4. Obama in 2008: Growth in Latin America beings with comprehensive immigration reform here at home.
5. Obama in 2008: We need comprehensive reform…that’s a policy I’m going to change when I’m President.
6. Obama in 2008: I will be an advocate for immigration reform “even if it’s politically tough.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.