1. In 2005 first introducing the individual mandate and how it will stop people from getting free care in the emergency room.
2. In 2007 saying people don’t buy insurance because they show up at the hospital to get free care.
3. In 2007 saying people getting free care at the hospital is a “form of socialism.”
4. In 2007, “I like mandates” because they stop people from getting free care.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎