1. On Medicare in 2009: “Converting Medicare into defined contribution sort of voucher system.”
2. On Medicaid in 2010: “I would also say to people, look, we are going to you a voucher to get private health insurance to meet you needs.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.