1. On Medicare in 2009: “Converting Medicare into defined contribution sort of voucher system.”
2. On Medicaid in 2010: “I would also say to people, look, we are going to you a voucher to get private health insurance to meet you needs.”
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.