1. On Medicare in 2009: “Converting Medicare into defined contribution sort of voucher system.”
2. On Medicaid in 2010: “I would also say to people, look, we are going to you a voucher to get private health insurance to meet you needs.”
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌