1. On Medicare in 2009: “Converting Medicare into defined contribution sort of voucher system.”
2. On Medicaid in 2010: “I would also say to people, look, we are going to you a voucher to get private health insurance to meet you needs.”
- More than 90 people have died in Indonesia's earthquake, officials say. Thousands of rescuers are being deployed to the hit area.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏