1. Obama in 1998: I was not a huge fan of Clinton welfare reform.
2. Obama in 1998: I probably would have voted against Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
3. Obama in 1999: I did not support Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
4. Obama reversed course in 2008: An ad touts moving people from welfare to work to learn the “dignity that comes from work.”
5. Romney’s new ad.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.