1. Obama in 1998: I was not a huge fan of Clinton welfare reform.
2. Obama in 1998: I probably would have voted against Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
3. Obama in 1999: I did not support Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
4. Obama reversed course in 2008: An ad touts moving people from welfare to work to learn the “dignity that comes from work.”
5. Romney’s new ad.
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️