1. Obama in 1998: I was not a huge fan of Clinton welfare reform.
2. Obama in 1998: I probably would have voted against Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
3. Obama in 1999: I did not support Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
4. Obama reversed course in 2008: An ad touts moving people from welfare to work to learn the “dignity that comes from work.”
5. Romney’s new ad.
- Republicans presented Democrats on Tuesday with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏