1. Obama in 1998: I was not a huge fan of Clinton welfare reform.
2. Obama in 1998: I probably would have voted against Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
3. Obama in 1999: I did not support Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
4. Obama reversed course in 2008: An ad touts moving people from welfare to work to learn the “dignity that comes from work.”
5. Romney’s new ad.
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."
- Luke Aikins became the first skydiver to successfully jump out of a plane without a parachute. He landed on a net 🌎💪
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.