1. Obama in 1998: I was not a huge fan of Clinton welfare reform.
2. Obama in 1998: I probably would have voted against Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
3. Obama in 1999: I did not support Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
4. Obama reversed course in 2008: An ad touts moving people from welfare to work to learn the “dignity that comes from work.”
5. Romney’s new ad.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- Women are arguing about whether people who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal 🐶😭