1. Obama today: I’m the same guy I was 10-12 years ago.
3. Obama in 2004: My religious faith dictates marriage is between a man and a woman, gay marriage is not a civil right.
4. Obama in 2004: We need to decriminalize our marijuana laws. In 2007 debate he said he opposed decriminalizing marijuana.
7. Obama in 2007: The Bush Administration “hides behind executive privilege.” He later asserted it on Fast and Furious.
8. Obama in 2008: I oppose an individual mandate.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀