1. Illinois State Senator Dave Syverson:” I would like to take a second to—to thank Senator Obama for the—the hours of time that he spent with us in trying to work out a plan that is acceptable and workable.”
(continued) “We believe that with this in place that we will be helping tens of thousands of individuals move from the welfare rolls to the work rolls.”
- The Pentagon is investigating Trump's former national security adviser over payments he received from Russia-linked groups.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging incident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar issues.
- John McCain and Trump were supposed to be sworn enemies. But now the president may hire some of his former aides 🤗
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥