1. In 1994 Mitt Romney debate Ted Kennedy over guns, crime.
2. Romney in 2002 supports tough guns laws, won’t chip away at them
3. Mitt Romney wanted federal ballistic fingerprinting in 2002
4. His 2002 website page on the issues on gun control
5. Romney 2005 press release signing off on an assault weapons ban
6. Romney in 2007 falsely claims he owes a gun, goes hunting, and is a member of the NRA
7. Romney in 2007 on the NRA, assault weapons bans
8. 2007 tape to the NRA
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.