1. In 1994 Mitt Romney debate Ted Kennedy over guns, crime.
2. Romney in 2002 supports tough guns laws, won’t chip away at them
3. Mitt Romney wanted federal ballistic fingerprinting in 2002
4. His 2002 website page on the issues on gun control
5. Romney 2005 press release signing off on an assault weapons ban
6. Romney in 2007 falsely claims he owes a gun, goes hunting, and is a member of the NRA
7. Romney in 2007 on the NRA, assault weapons bans
8. 2007 tape to the NRA
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏