1. In 1994 Mitt Romney debate Ted Kennedy over guns, crime.
2. Romney in 2002 supports tough guns laws, won’t chip away at them
3. Mitt Romney wanted federal ballistic fingerprinting in 2002
4. His 2002 website page on the issues on gun control
5. Romney 2005 press release signing off on an assault weapons ban
6. Romney in 2007 falsely claims he owes a gun, goes hunting, and is a member of the NRA
7. Romney in 2007 on the NRA, assault weapons bans
8. 2007 tape to the NRA
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.