1. Cayman Island bank accounts are “sheltered” because his 2008 GOP primary opponents “don’t want to pay taxes on that.”
2. Cayman Islands bank accounts are “tax free income.”
3. The money in offshore bank accounts could take the US out of a recession it wasn’t “parked offshore.”
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀