1. Cayman Island bank accounts are “sheltered” because his 2008 GOP primary opponents “don’t want to pay taxes on that.”
2. Cayman Islands bank accounts are “tax free income.”
3. The money in offshore bank accounts could take the US out of a recession it wasn’t “parked offshore.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.