1. Cayman Island bank accounts are “sheltered” because his 2008 GOP primary opponents “don’t want to pay taxes on that.”
2. Cayman Islands bank accounts are “tax free income.”
3. The money in offshore bank accounts could take the US out of a recession it wasn’t “parked offshore.”
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪