1. An amateur video being circulated by Russian outlets reportedly of the event:
5. Nearly 1,000 people reported injuries, according to AP.
Update - Feb. 15, 11:00 a.m.: Reuters originally reported nobody was hurt, then cited Russia’s Emergency Ministry, which said 514 people sought medical aid, 112 of whom were hospitalized. AP has now increased the total to “nearly 1,000 people.” The injuries were mainly caused by flying glass.
8. This video from a Russian news outlet is said to be of the moment of the explosion:
9. Another amateur video:
10. Another amateur video:
11. Another video:
12. Another video out of Russia:
16. In this video lots of broken glass can be seen.
- At least 37 people died after a magnitude-6.2 earthquake hit central Italy. The mayor of Amatrice said, "the town isn't here anymore."
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.