1. An amateur video being circulated by Russian outlets reportedly of the event:
5. Nearly 1,000 people reported injuries, according to AP.
Update - Feb. 15, 11:00 a.m.: Reuters originally reported nobody was hurt, then cited Russia’s Emergency Ministry, which said 514 people sought medical aid, 112 of whom were hospitalized. AP has now increased the total to “nearly 1,000 people.” The injuries were mainly caused by flying glass.
8. This video from a Russian news outlet is said to be of the moment of the explosion:
9. Another amateur video:
10. Another amateur video:
11. Another video:
12. Another video out of Russia:
16. In this video lots of broken glass can be seen.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is ramping up outreach to Hispanic voters as it prepares for the final stretch in the run against Trump.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵