1. An amateur video being circulated by Russian outlets reportedly of the event:
5. Nearly 1,000 people reported injuries, according to AP.
Update - Feb. 15, 11:00 a.m.: Reuters originally reported nobody was hurt, then cited Russia’s Emergency Ministry, which said 514 people sought medical aid, 112 of whom were hospitalized. AP has now increased the total to “nearly 1,000 people.” The injuries were mainly caused by flying glass.
8. This video from a Russian news outlet is said to be of the moment of the explosion:
9. Another amateur video:
10. Another amateur video:
11. Another video:
12. Another video out of Russia:
16. In this video lots of broken glass can be seen.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸