1. An amateur video being circulated by Russian outlets reportedly of the event:
5. Nearly 1,000 people reported injuries, according to AP.
Update - Feb. 15, 11:00 a.m.: Reuters originally reported nobody was hurt, then cited Russia’s Emergency Ministry, which said 514 people sought medical aid, 112 of whom were hospitalized. AP has now increased the total to “nearly 1,000 people.” The injuries were mainly caused by flying glass.
8. This video from a Russian news outlet is said to be of the moment of the explosion:
9. Another amateur video:
10. Another amateur video:
11. Another video:
12. Another video out of Russia:
16. In this video lots of broken glass can be seen.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.