1. July 20, 2012, Aurora, Colorado, Theater Shooting: 10 Days Without Tweeting
2. Aug. 5, 2012, Sikh Temple Shooting: One Day Without Tweeting
3. Dec. 11, 2012, Clackamas Town Center Shooting: One Day Without Tweeting
4. Dec. 14, 2012, Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting: Four Days Without Tweeting
5. Sept. 16, 2013, Washington, D.C., Navy Yard Shooting: One Day (And Counting) Without Tweeting
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.